Plena Curae is evidence-based Medicine
Canine Cannabinoid Research
- A report of adverse effects associated with the administration of cannabidiol in healthy dogs.
- Consumers’ perceptions of hemp products for animals.
- Pharmacokinetics, safety and clinical efficacy of Cannabidiol treatment in osteoarthritic dogs
- Pharmacokinetics of cannabidiol administered by 3 delivery methods at 2 dosages to healthy dogs.
- The Endocannabinoid System of Animals
Cannabinoid Receptors and Dosing
- Overcoming the bell-shaped dose-response of cannabidiol by using cannabis extract enriched in cannabidiol.
- Localization of cannabinoid receptors CB1, CB2, GPR55, and PPARα in the canine gastrointestinal tract.
- Upregulation of CB2 receptors in reactive astrocytes in canine degenerative myelopathy, a disease model of ALS
Cannabinoid Clinical Applications
Curcumin & Arthritis Clinical Studies
- Micellar solubilisation enhances the anti-inflammatory activities of Curcumin and boswellic acids in fats with adjuvant-induced arthritis.
- A novel highly bioavailable curcumin formulation improves symptoms and diagnostic indicators in rheumatoid arthritis patient: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, two-dose, three-arm and parallel-group study.